Come stay with us see the Hunter Valley Gardens Light Spectacular. You we special rates for those want to come and stay. Call us now on 02 4998 7543. You won't be disappointed.
AN EXPERIENCE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
Christmas Lights Spectacular
8th November 2015 – 26th January 2016
6.30pm – 10.00pm (Lights Display starts at 7.30pm)
Closed 25th December
The kids will love to see some favourites such as Cinderella’s Castle, Alice in Wonderland, the North Pole scene, sound and light displays, the Twelve Days of Christmas, the Nativity Scene, Waterfall and Sunken Garden displays, the Eiffel Tower and so much more!
Some of the new displays include:
- the Fairy Garden
- the Music Room with instruments and musical notes displays
- Santa’s Plane that is 5 metres wide
- Whale that is 3 metres long
- Pink Unicorn
- New and improved Candy Land
Entertainment, Food & Beverage Area: Open from 6:30pm – 10:00pm
Christmas Lights Display: Open from 7:30pm – 10:00pm
(Please note: Gardens will close at 4:00pm during Christmas Lights)
Roaming Entertainment: From 6:30pm – 9.30pm
Crowds will be entertained by roaming performers and carolers throughout the event.
Little Scallywagz: 7:00pm & 8:00pm
Back with a brand new show, the Little Scallywagz children’s music group includes 4 performers, 2 of which are life size characters called Cha-Cha and J-J. They will be on site every night of the Christmas Lights to entertain the kids with a fun, energetic and upbeat shows.
*Santa Photos: 6:30pm – 10:00pm
Will be onsite from 6th November, 8th November – 24th December and children can have their Santa photos taken by Jarrod and Carrie Photography in Santa’s Cave, or simply sit on Santa’s knee to put in their Christmas wish list.
Cost for photos:-
- Single group photo (best for small families or single child) up to 30 people. Between 3-6 different photos on a USB drive. $35
- Group photo and 3 individual photos. (Best for families who want a family photo plus individual shots of each child) 10-15 different photos on a USB drive. $45
- 4 group photos: essentially 4 package 1. (Best value and best for large extended families with multiple family groups) 15-20 photos a USB drive. $55
** Each additional group added to each package is an additional $5
***All packages come with ALL the photos on a 4gig USB drive.
Jumping Castle: 7:30pm – 10:00pm (weather permitting, user pay)
Fireworks: Opening 6th November at 9.00pm and New Year’s Eve 31st December at 9.00pm.
Trading HoursChristmas Lights
6.30pm – 10.00pm
8th November 2016 – 26th January 2016Evening displays start at 7.30pm. Gardens open from 9.00am – 4.00pm. This event will not open in adverse weather conditions. Closed 25th December. Admission charges apply. Program subject to change without notice. Check social media for updates.